Teacher self-evaluation questionnaires

v PRE LESSON PLANNING QUESTIONS

v What are the aims of the lesson?

v What will students learn in this lesson?

v Are my lesson objectives clear?

v Do my objectives take account of students’ learning needs?

v Do my objectives relate to work previously done, and what will be covered

in the course in the future?

v What activities will be used?

v Are the activities sufficiently challenging for students at this grade level?

v Is there a sufficient variety of activities to maintain student interest?

v What materials, resources, and equipment are needed?

v Will any of the students need special support?

v What pre-teaching/elicitation of knowledge is needed to prepare the students for the activities?

v What instructions will I give for the activities?

v How long will each activity take?

v What problems could be faced in trying to do the activities?

v What visual aids do I need to use?

v How will I get students’ attention at the beginning of the class?

v How will I end the class?

v What grouping and seating arrangements will I use?

v What will I do if some students finish before the others?

v Will these activities give students the chance to use language meaningfully in the classroom?

v Will students get the chance to ask questions and express ideas?

v What questions will I ask students?

v How will I explain new grammar points and vocabulary items?

v How will I monitor students’ progress?

v How will I evaluate what students have learned?

v How will I measure the success of the lesson?







Compiled and prepared by Mr / Elsayed Eldawoudi –Inspector .

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

طرق تدريس مادة الحاسب الآلي

كتاب عن الوسائل التعليمية

TEACHER OBSERVATION FORM